Please allow up to 1 week for your listing to appear on the website. Website administrators will approve and publish your listing as soon as possible. If you are still having trouble, please email us via the contact form.
I have added a food map listing, why doesn’t it appear on the Community Food Map?
What type of content will not be approved on the Community Food Map?
- Businesses that are not located within the Greater Bendigo or surrounding areas
- Businesses that are not promoting growing, sourcing, cooking or sharing healthy local produce
- Businesses that do not fit into any of the 8 ‘Food Map’ categories. For example, a food retailer that does not sell locally grown/produced food, a community meal that is not consistently cheap or free etc.
What type of content will not be approved on the ‘Events’ page?
Events that do not have a focus on growing, sourcing, cooking or sharing healthy, local food.
If this FAQ page has not resolved your query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the group will respond as soon as possible.
What type of information can be posted on the ‘Care to Share’ page?
- The ‘Care to Share’ page is an open forum space where community members can post information/ ask questions about anything related to growing, sourcing, cooking or sharing healthy local food for example; ‘I have an excess amount of fruit/vegetables for collection.
- You cannot post information to the forum that contains profanity, is not related to growing, sourcing, cooking or sharing, links to spam etc.
How long will it take to hear a response once a question has been sent to the administrating team?
A member from our administrating team will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
What is the Bendigo Regional Food Alliance?
The Bendigo Regional Food Alliance aims to enable the community to grow, source, cook and share healthy, local produce. The group has a steering group that meets monthly and oversees key initiatives implemented by working groups that action the Bendigo Regional Food Alliance Action Plan 2015 - 2017.